Litigation $4.5 Million
Business Claims $3.8 Million
Wrongful Death $2.1 Million
Product Liability $1.8 Million
Motor Vehicle Collision $1.5 Million
No one ever asks to be the victim of a personal injury accident, but when someone else’s negligence disrupts your life and well-being, or that of a family member, you need an experienced attorney to hold the at-fault party accountable and seek justice for you and your loved ones.
When a life altering event happens, you should place your future in the hands of someone who specializes in these types of cases and has the expertise to aggressively pursue the results you deserve.
Over the last twenty-five years, the Langdale Law attorneys have successfully recovered more than $275 million dollars in settlements on behalf of their clients. Don’t just trust anyone, trust our experts, because results DO matter and our results speak for themselves.
To learn more about your legal rights, our firm, and how we can help you file a personal injury claim that will help you secure maximum compensation, call (229) 213-3363 or contact us online now for your free consultation.
At Langdale Law, our main areas of practice include:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are some of the most common types of personal injury claims. We will build your case based upon the evidence we obtain such as the police report, medical records, proof of lost wages, and any other documentation that illustrates your “economic damages.” Pain and suffering are considered “non-economic” damages and require the expertise of your attorney to recover the highest amount possible. In addition, Langdale Law utilizes expert witnesses throughout the United States to provide testimony related to the accident itself, as well as medical and economic issues.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents frequently require more expertise than automobile accidents due to their complexity. They tend to be some of the most severe accident types because of the size and weight of a truck compared to an automobile. We will work to determine what caused the accident, sometimes with the help of an expert accident reconstructionist. We will then determine if a personal injury lawsuit can be filed against the truck driver, the trucking company, the vehicle manufacturer, or any other involved parties.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Although the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that there has been a 5% decrease in motorcycle deaths since 2018, motorcyclists are about 28 times more likely to die in a motor vehicle crash and six times more likely to be injured. NHTSA reported 4,985 motorcyclist deaths in 2018. Inattentive drivers often fail to notice motorcycles, sometimes resulting in catastrophic injuries and even death.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one can be the most difficult thing you will ever face, especially if their death was the result of a negligent act by another person or party. You are entitled to recover damages on behalf of your loved one, including (but not limited to) pain and suffering, medical and funeral expenses, and the full value of his/her life.
We are also able to assist clients with other personal injury claims, such as:
- Animal attacks and dog bite injuries
- Medical malpractice claims
- Premises liability claims (such as slip and fall accidents)
- Product liability/defective product claims
The Langdale Law attorneys have dedicated their lives to helping victims in our local Valdosta community as well as throughout the states of Georgia and Florida. Our experience places us in a unique position to help those affected by the negligence of others. We specialize in the area of personal injury which means that our attention is not divided on other matters and our focus is solely on wrongful death and personal injury actions. This allows us to give personalized attention to each client and to use our expertise to get the best results possible. We have done so over the last twenty-five years and, as you can see, our results speak for themselves.
Provides free consultations to all new clients and works on a contingency basis.
We've successfully recovered more than $275 million in settlements on behalf of our clients.
Specializing exclusively in personal injury law providing you the best, personalized service.
A 40+ year history with a team of knowledgeable and experienced attorneys and staff.
How Long Do I Have to Report an Accident?
Following a motor vehicle or other accident, you should report your accident right away to your insurance company. Some insurers require policyholders to report accidents within 24 hours. However, before you begin answering questions from the insurance adjuster about your case, please contact us so that we can inform you of your rights. Each state has a statute of limitations, which is the amount of time an individual must file a lawsuit in a personal injury case. Georgia has a two-year statute of limitations, meaning you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. It is recommended, however, that you contact Langdale Law as soon as possible after your accident so that we can discuss your case and begin the process of gathering information and documentation.
What to Do Immediately After an Accident?
What’s most important is your safety and the safety of others. Always call the police regardless of whether there were any injuries. If you are not treated in the emergency room immediately following the accident, please seek medical treatment as soon as possible for your injuries—even if you feel unhurt. You may have internal injuries or brain damage you are unaware of. If you are able, obtain identity and insurance information from the other driver(s)/parties involved, as well as the names and contact information for any witnesses. Additionally, it is always beneficial to take photos of the accident scene (other vehicles, the roadway, any spills or obstructions, etc.). It is important that you not make any statements or answer any questions from the other driver’s insurance company until you have consulted with us. Otherwise, you or the other party’s insurer may attempt to pressure you into accepting a quick settlement that’s worth less than you actually need.
Why should I get an attorney that solely practices personal injury law?
Lawyers who practice personal injury law exclusively possess the most in-depth knowledge of not only accident law and practices but of the local court systems in your area and how they operate. Such a background gives their clients an advantage when it comes to building strong case strategies, collecting evidence, and calculating the damages they are owed. Attorneys who practice in multiple legal areas simultaneously have a tendency not to give their all when it comes to investigating a personal injury claim since they have other matters to worry about. At our firm, we focus on one area of the law so that we can provide the best value for our clients each and every time we take a case.